Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Greetings!!

Hi! I'm CJ, and among many other things, I am a total bug enthusiast! When I was younger I wanted to be an entomologist for the longest time and I used to keep terrariums and jars filled with pill bugs, snails, earthworms, ladybugs, various caterpillars, meal worms, beetles, the occasional deformed butterfly, silk worms, silk worm moths, and whatever else I could find in my garden! Sadly, now I am too busy with school to take care of tons of bugs in my garage (and also a bit self conscience about the neighbors seeing me, a college student, searching the garden for bugs like I did when I was a kid) but I am planning on getting my own pet Antilles Pinktoe tarantula very soon, which I will be sure to post about on here! I also intend to post about other bugs I see around, which I will try to identify for everyone as well as provide a bit of hopefully useful information about them! I hope if you are a bug enthusiast, like me, you will follow my blog and possibly collaborate with me for information! And if you are not a bug enthusiast, or maybe you even hate bugs and think they are creepy, I hope my blog is at the very least informative and useful and that maybe it will help you gain a better appreciation and understanding for these fascinating and diverse little critters that live all around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment